I started running membership sites back in 2010 for a very specific reason and that was to LEVEL out my income.
When I was launching my WordPress courses, that were going GREAT, my income was like a roller coaster ride that I did not like being on.
I made the decision to start a membership so I could have a base of income each and every month that supported my essential bills. This would alleviate the stress of having to hustle just to pay the bills and allow me to do my work above and beyond that!
Memberships have many other advantages, too:
- Your greatest fans WANT to keep spending money with you. You make it easy for them with a membership and so you keep getting paid from your top fans.
- The know, like and trust factor increases significantly with your members. They start to be like a family of customers that are more loyal and dedicated to your offers than a traditional customer.
- Your higher end offers will be sold easier and more often to your members than anyone else. Things like coaching, VIP days, retreats or large training programs are a perfect fit to sell to your members.
- You get to experience the effects of compounding income. This means over time your business grows and compounds into bigger and bigger income because of the recurring nature of the payments.
- You’ll become known as an industry leader because of your commitment to your community and your dedication to the content.
Membership sites are well worth considering and, if it’s right for you, making happen!
Membership Impact is my new program to teach all I’ve learned over the last 10 years to run successful membership programs. It was time for me to spill all the beans. We start on Nov. 9th and right now you can join for only six payments of $35 or one payment of $170.
I thought it would be awesome to do a giveaway of this program.
One person will be gifted my full program.
How to Enter for This Giveaway:
- Share this post on social media. Facebook or Twitter are most ideal, or Linked In if you’re more active there.
- Read the full page on Membership Impact HERE
- Comment below that you shared AND why you’d like to join Membership Impact
Make sure you do ALL THREE of the items above in order to qualify for the giveaway.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION is Nov. 5th at 1pm ET.
Winner will be posted on this post.
Thank you so much!
- Cross Blog Conversation with Kelly McCausey About Email Marketing: Part Four - October 31, 2022
- Cross Blog Conversation with Kelly McCausey About Email Marketing: Part Two - October 13, 2022
- Getting Paid to Show Up - October 11, 2022