I started running membership sites back in 2010 for a very specific reason and that was to LEVEL out my income.
When I was launching my WordPress courses, that were going GREAT, my income was like a roller coaster ride that I did not like being on.
I made the decision to start a membership so I could have a base of income each and every month that supported my essential bills. This would alleviate the stress of having to hustle just to pay the bills and allow me to do my work above and beyond that!
Memberships have many other advantages, too:
- Your greatest fans WANT to keep spending money with you. You make it easy for them with a membership and so you keep getting paid from your top fans.
- The know, like and trust factor increases significantly with your members. They start to be like a family of customers that are more loyal and dedicated to your offers than a traditional customer.
- Your higher end offers will be sold easier and more often to your members than anyone else. Things like coaching, VIP days, retreats or large training programs are a perfect fit to sell to your members.
- You get to experience the effects of compounding income. This means over time your business grows and compounds into bigger and bigger income because of the recurring nature of the payments.
- You’ll become known as an industry leader because of your commitment to your community and your dedication to the content.
Membership sites are well worth considering and, if it’s right for you, making happen!
Membership Impact is my new program to teach all I’ve learned over the last 10 years to run successful membership programs. It was time for me to spill all the beans. We start on Nov. 9th and right now you can join for only six payments of $35 or one payment of $170.
I thought it would be awesome to do a giveaway of this program.
One person will be gifted my full program.
How to Enter for This Giveaway:
- Share this post on social media. Facebook or Twitter are most ideal, or Linked In if you’re more active there.
- Read the full page on Membership Impact HERE
- Comment below that you shared AND why you’d like to join Membership Impact
Make sure you do ALL THREE of the items above in order to qualify for the giveaway.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION is Nov. 5th at 1pm ET.
Winner will be posted on this post.
Thank you so much!
- Cross Blog Conversation with Kelly McCausey About Email Marketing: Part Four - October 31, 2022
- Cross Blog Conversation with Kelly McCausey About Email Marketing: Part Two - October 13, 2022
- Getting Paid to Show Up - October 11, 2022
11 thoughts on “Giveaway of My New Program: Membership Impact”
I have just shared on Twitter. I would like to join Membership Impact because I’m going to start a membership program for my PLR business and I would love to learn from you Angela for running a successful membership program.
I just shared the Membership Impact post on Facebook. The program looks amazing. I’ve been a lifelong self improvement junkie and want to start a membership where I can offer a monthly self improvement challenge. I had to do it by myself but I would have loved to have had a place to work on new topics in a structured way. That’s what I’m hoping to provide with my self help challenge membership site.
Just shared on Twitter. I have always dreamed of having a membership site but thought it would be overwhelming. Your course sounds like just the thing to help me move forward!
Shared! I’d love to join because I’m on that roller coaster and wanting to create a membership 🙂
I’ve just shared to Twitter. I would love to join Membership Impact because I am in the process of getting a membership set up and fell a bit lost. I would love to learn all the things in your brain, Angela!
I have shared this program on my Facebook page. I would love to join Membership Impact because I have been wanting to start a faith-based membership for the past year. I am getting close to being ready, so I need to learn the information that this course provides.
I shared this on Twitter. And I read your information page. I’ve been wanting to start a membership site and took a course that offered three different platforms and ways to do it. It was confusing. I want a simple course that will walk me through the process.
I’m glad to have shared Angela’s Membership Impact program through Facebook and LinkedIn.
Membership Impact program looks great and I am delighted to be joining. ?
I know that by taking Angela’s program that I’ll be taking the shortcut route to learning about memberships and implementing a membership FAST.
I like the structure the program will provide with
“training presentations for each step of the process” as well as
the mindset for “sticking it out for the long-haul.”
I’ve shared this on Twitter.
I’d love to join the Membership Impact program! I have been furloughed from my job since March and most likely will be unemployed by the end of the year.
I’ve been looking for different ways to start a business where I wouldn’t have to go back out and look for another job. I think starting a membership site is something that would work because it’s not a saturated market. I just have no idea where i would even start and this program would put me on the right path.
I have always been intrigued by the idea of starting a membership site. I still am. I can see where such a move would difinitely be a step in the right direction.
I would love to win this course! It would truly help in SO MANY Ways. (Although, in MY case, I’d like to win it for a future class, as I’m still trying to figure out the basics).
Thank you for offering this opportunity. Good luck to ALL!!!
~ Yaya 😀
Oops! I forgot to say that I would like to take this class because it’s something my good hubby-buddy an’ I wanted to do even Before computers were in homes.
Also, I posted on Facebook. Look for the Little Red-Haired Girl in the Little Red Wagon when you search for ‘Yaya’.