What is an Affiliate Partner & Why Do I Do It?
As an affiliate partner, you will get a special affiliate link tracked only to you. Through that link you can refer your peeps!
products to promote
check us out sale
Sale runs from Sept. 21st - 30th
Included products and categories:
- Autumn Social Media Templates by Antoinette Burrell
- 20 Halloween Themed Pinterest Templates by Lori Winslow
- Inspirational Graphics Thanks 100 Pack by Norma Allen Esler
- Social Media Bundle for Beginners by Anne Perez
- Christian Social Media Quote Posters by Suzanne S Farmer
Marketing, Making Money & Websites:
- How to Start an Online Business from Scratch by Angela Wills
- Geek in Your Pocket's Website Review by Renee Shupe
- JVs Made Simple by Connie Ragen Green
- Malka Club by Britt Malka
- Profit More in Q4 and Pay Less in Taxes by Cynde Canepa
- Marketing Your Business Bundle by Leslie Bouldin
- Great Tech Choices Bundle by Jennifer Burke
- Turn Objections into Sales by Judit Mueller-Kiss
Health, Wellness & Family:
- Eating Plant-Based for Productivity & Energy by Angela Wills
- 3 Ways to Help Organize Your Disorganized Student by Dr. Renee Cohn Jones
- Guiding Your Kidpreneur by Carol Bremner
Product & Content Creation:
- Writing a Non-Fiction Book in 30 Days by Susan Palmquist
- eBook Writing Challenge by Gael Wood
Self-Improvement, Money & Mindset:
- Optimize Your Self-Talk by Shirley Noah
- Embrace Optimism by Cheryl A Major
- Life Five to Thrive by Pamela James
- Parks Planner + Travel Planner Templates by Jenn Brockman
- Overwhelming Home Clutter Blog Series & Marketing Kit by April Lemarr
- Stay Healthy at Home Journal by Becky Beach
- DFY Printable Planners & Journals x4 with PLR Rights by Mitzy Thompson
- Mandala Coloring Journal & Planner Kit by Ruth Bowers
- Happiness Quote Images & More PLR by Tara Alexandra Kachaturoff
- Faith Based Web Content - Quotes & Graphics by Suellen Estes
- Clary Sage Essential Oil Coloring Pages by Lady Rayven Monique
- Clear the Clutter Five Day Challenge by Val Selby & Christina Lemmey
- Color & Write Christmas Bundle by Stephanie Gilbert
- Top 10 Crystals to Use in Your Daily Life by Gabby Conde
- Journal Printable by Maria Silvo
ideas to offers workshop
In this workshop you'll learn:
- How to recognize a GOOD idea, and test it before you invest too much time into it.
- How to make the decision of product-format an EASY one instead of procrastinating because you don't know if you should write an ebook, host a workshop or create a video course.
- When to sell your product BEFORE you actually create and when to have it ready to go before announcing it.
- How to set your product up for sale no matter if you have a complicated or simple shopping cart system. If you have no system, you'll get a run-down of what to look for and how to simplify this process so you don't get stuck here!
- How to position yourself so that your offers actually get eyeballs on them so that you can make sales (no eyeballs = no sales)!
What I will be teaching during this workshop is the exact same method and mindset I have used since 2008 to sell digital products online. That's over 10 years of proving that this WORKS. This is not fluff. This is not theory. This is a method that I have used to make a hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years.
I can never promise you results because only you can make this happen but I can tell you that you'd be very smart to learn from me or others who can prove to you that they have DONE what they're teaching and are not just spitting theory and made up fairy tales at you .
I hope to see you there! I'm so excited to teach this LIVE.
All the Details on the Ideas to Offers Workshop:
- Taught LIVE on webinar on Thursday, October 24th at 1pm ET
- Ideas to Offers Workbook (PDF & Word) delivered Oct. 21st
- Recording Available.
Of course you'll get the recording, too. I'll also flip it into an audio for you so you can listen in your car, on a walk/run/gym or while you do housework!
Workshop Signup Link: